This is another kids-friendly recipe to try with your little ones. Whether you are a child or an adult, there is something so comforting about a glass of milk and a warm chocolate cookie.
These chocolate cookies are such a treat and so easy to make, they are a must try for all chocolate lovers!
Ingredients for approximately 15 cookies:
- Dark chocolate: 110g
- Butter: 40g
- Flour: 50g
- Light brown sugar: 80g
- Eggs: 1
- Salt: 1pince
- Chocolate chips: 125g….or more
- Baking soda: 1/2tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and let it cool down.
- Mix together the egg, sugar and vanilla, then add the melted chocolate and butter.
- Mix together the flour with baking soda and salt, then add to the eggs and sugar mixture
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop balls of dough on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
Bake until cookies are crisp around the edges, but still soft in the centre, 10 to 15 minutes. The longer bake time will give you a crisper cookie.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
TIPS FOR A PREFECT COOKIE:
- To keep a cookie soft, don’t let them loose all their moisture. As soon as they’re cool I would transfer them to an airtight container and store at room temperature.
- You can use any of your favourite nuts for these cookies. My husband loves toasted walnuts but you can add every other nuts if you wish!