You will learn
- how to make, colour and flavour buttercream
- how to fill a piping bag easily and without mess
- how to use a variety of piping nozzles
- piping techniques such as shells, stars, zig-zag and rosettes
You will receive
- bespoke, professional guidance from Cristina
- all necessary ingredients and materials
- your own decorated cake in a pastry box
- a digital booklet with recipes and tips for cakes and icing
By the end of this workshop, you will walk away with a cake you have decorated yourself, knowledge about creating different designs and the confidence with which to practice more of your own designs at home.
For more information
Remember, each workshop at 7Marvels is a new experience, filled with delicious food and lots of fun, laughter and learning. Classes are intimate, friendly and perfect for 5 in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We always welcome bakers of any experience level, so why wait? Come and join us in our beautiful kitchen at the historic Poppy Factory by booking now. If you need more information about the workshop, please don’t hesitate to give me call or alternatively use the contact page.